Hello My Lovelies,
I hope you’ve had a great Sunday!!! I definitely have, I spent the afternoon watching Arsenal Vs. Liverpool with Jay and his family. It was lovely.
I am of course an Arsenal fan, so I’m not entirely happy with the result, however both sides played a good game.
Today I thought I’d let you know the 5 things that I want to do/achieve before 2016 ends.
I will of course let you know if I managed to do these or not, however don’t be disappointed if I don’t do them all. I know I won’t be getting upset over it.
1. Pass my theory driving test
– I have been struggling with this for a while, however I am working my arse off trying to get it over and done with, once and for all.
2. Redecorate my room
– We’ve been in our new house for nearly a year now and I’m looking to make it a little more me … Fingers crossed this should be happening next month.
3. Lose a stone
– Unfortunately, I have never been happy with my weight and I am working towards losing some more weight, as well as becoming physically fitter.
4. Get my tattoo for my dad
– For some time now I have been wanting to get my tattoo for my dad. I was hoping to have it done this month on his birthday, however due to being a little low on money, I haven’t been able to yet.
5. Start a YouTube channel
– With this one, I believe I am aiming pretty high. First of all I don’t have any of the equipment to do this and secondly I don’t believe I am confident enough to do so yet. We shall see!!!
I have seen some amazing new products from www.coconut-lane.com – which will definitely help me decorate my new room. I cannot wait to purchase some of their new products !!! Go take a look, if you fancy anything use my discount code = driscoll20.
So as I said last week I had a new opportunity that I was going to share with you all. I have been asked to write a blog for https://mytrendingstories.com/.
This is the Link – Have a read and see what you think – https://mytrendingstories.com/article/my-lipstick-collection/.
So I hope you enjoyed my post today!!
Jamie … Xx
P.S. Jays obsession this week has been Arthur Memes.
Don’t ask me why … I am as worried as you are ..
His favourite is …